What is Digital Marketing?
Simply put, digital marketing encompasses everything that you do on-line in order to promote your business. Most businesses start by looking to develop and an effective website. Once the site’s been developed and tested the next task is to attract visits, initially from Google and the other search engines. To get a good position in the search results businesses use Search Engine Optimisation. Then there’s the essential focus on key Social Media, Email Marketing and Blogging activities.
All of this takes time to learn and more time to implement – and that’s where I come in. I can help you determine what’s necessary for your business, decide the activities you need to undertake to pull it all together and make it work. I’ll also help you understand how everything works together.
So, if some of this, or all of it, sounds like it could help your business then we should talk. Get in touch today, call 01793 238020 or email, for a free, confidential, and zero obligation chat
In today’s connected world Digital Marketing and the World Wide Web forms an essential part of business marketing.
Make sure that your business is easy to find and visible in all the places that your existing and potential customers are likely to visit and make sure that you are professionally representing your business.
- More sales!
- More leads, phone calls and inquiries!
- More newsletter subscriptions!
- More downloads!
- A good website
- Effective Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to make sure that you appear in Google, Bing and Yahoo search results
- An active presence on all the Social Media sites that your clients are likely to be using
Using effective Digital Marketing I can ensure that your business is easy to find, Quality content, messages and posts will lead to more enquiries and more sales using the most relevant combination of –
- Search Engine Optimisation – Get your site on the first page of the search engines.
- Social Media – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc. to reach out to, and engage with, thousands of potential customers.
- Mobile Marketing – Reach the millions of people who use their phones and tablets to access the internet.
- Email Marketing – Send your news, offers and deals directly to people’s inbox.
- Pay per Click – Google, Bing, Facebook, Linkedin & Twitter Ads to put your offers right in front of your target market.
- Blogs – Keep your clients and web visitors up-to date and help with SEO
- YouTube – Communicate with people who prefer to watch the message rather than read the words.
- Your website – Pull all this together and make it easy for visitors to carry out the actions you want them to carry out.